A dynamic meeting place and hub of competence on an issue very important and urgent to humanity
Uppsala Diabetes Centre (UDC) is a knowledge forum led and run by Uppsala University in collaboration with the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU). Our mission is to reduce the number of diabetics in Sweden. We shall prevent, improve treatment and minimise complications.
In order to ensure that the latest research results are put into practice, the UDC shall enable collaborations between researchers as well as cooperation with patient associations, authorities, healthcare, business, innovation systems. By establishing collaborations with other actors such as healthcare providers and industry, the impact of research in society is ensured.
- Courses available to UDC Doctoral Candidates in Autumn 2023
- UDC Doctoral Research project presented at international conference
- Eight new projects receive funding from UDC
- Diabetes researcher Tove Fall is the recipient of the Leif C. Groop award 2023
- Uppsala University Hospital and Uppsala University in collaboration, take first place in Diabetesbarometern 2022
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time
The network shall:
Get to know each other and present research areas an