The Uppsala Diabetes Centre network
The research network comprises about 100 senior researchers. In addition, there are also PhD students and postdocs as well as representatives from the University Hospital, close care and health, patient associations, Uppsala Clinical Research Center and UU Innovation. In total, the members come from about thirty departments and centres at Uppsala University and the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
The network shall:
- Get to know each other and present research areas and methods that may be of interest to members
- Create conditions for several collaborations that lead to breakthroughs in each focus area
- Result in new, groundbreaking ideas with great innovation potential
- Create conditions for several collaborations that result in larger external grants
- Share new findings in the field of diabetes, interesting publications or major grants
- Act as a forum for disseminating news and activities
Would you like to join our network?
As a member of the Uppsala Diabetes Centre network, you are part of our mailing list and get invited to seminars, symposiums and new collaborations.