- Date: –13:00
- Location: BMC A1:106b
- Lecturer: Speaker: Denise Laskowski, DVM, PhD, ECAR Dipl, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science Department of Clinical Sciences, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala, Sweden
- Organiser: Uppsala diabetescentrum
- Last day of registration: 10/16/2023 at. 11:59 PM.
- Contact person: Ulrika Bäckman
- Registration is closed for this event
Diabetes Plus is a cross-disciplinary seminar series by Uppsala Diabetes Centre. Seminars are held in English, once a month, and are open to the public, students, and academics of all disciplines.
Title: Early embryo development under metabolic imbalance – Insights from a cow in vitro model
Summary: Influence of insulin during oocyte maturation and the effect on the early embryonic development have been studied, comparative aspects of metabolic imbalance between human and bovine species are presented
Moderator: Sanna Truelsen Lindåse, PhD, DVM., Lecturer SLU